Microworkers is very similar to Amazon Mechanical Turk which is an online working platform that offers tasks through the Employers. This site provides simple tasks called as micro jobs to its workers and pays them after successful completion.
Now let us check how to get into Microworkers.
- Click Here to visit Microworkers.
- Register yourself for free.
- Enter all the valid details such as name, address, valid email id and so on.
- After successful submission, you will be getting a verification email to your email account. Click the verification link and verify the same.
- Now in your dashboard, you see a variety of jobs available under the categories of Jobs and Hire Group Jobs.
- You can choose any job that you are confident with. There are many categories of jobs available such as completing surveys, signing up with a website, viewing and commenting a video, Game sign up, participating in forums and so on.
Let us check out the few important terms on this website.
Employers can be anyone who seeks popularity owning any website, blog or video, etc. If you are an owner of a video and you seek more likes or comments for that video, then you can sign up with Microworkers which offers you thousands of workers online to complete the task successfully. Microworkers greatly help bloggers at an initial stage who wish to attract more traffic to their site.
These Employers pay the prescribed money to the workers after successful completion of their tasks.
Initially, the employers must create their campaign or project with a detailed description of the tasks, title, category and time to be completed along with the instructions to be followed by the workers. As soon as you finish these steps, the tasks are displayed in front of thousands of workers.
Also, there is a facility called Hire group which is totally different from the above-described Basic campaign. Basic campaign displays your tasks to every fellow worker whereas Hire Group Campaign or project allows the employers to choose the best workers of their choice to finish the tasks. They can also create a group of workers to complete their tasks.
Anyone can be workers on this site such as homemaker, students and retired persons who wish to earn some extra cash during their free time. This site allows them to start working immediately without any investment.
Also, you can request for withdrawal if your account balance reaches $10. Payments are made every Wednesdays and Sundays.
Microworkers Vs Amazon MTurk
Now let us check out the key benefits of using Microworkers instead of Amazon MTurk.
- Amazon MTurk allows only US citizens as Requesters or Employers on the site whereas Microworkers allows citizens from any country in the world.
- Amazon MTurk takes considerable time for the initial approval of worker account whereas there are no such hassles with Microworkers.
- Workers find little difficult to take up the tasks assigned in MTurk due to the pre-qualification tests done by the requesters whereas this is not the case in Microworkers.
- Amazon MTurk offers HITs which is said to be Human Intelligence tasks that are available for every possible worker whereas in Microworkers there are two types of workers under basic campaign and hire group. Basic campaign displays all available jobs to all workers possible whereas hire group means workers hired through employers to complete particular tasks.
- Very simple tasks assigned to the workers in Microworkers whereas in the mTurk works are a little challenging.
Cons of Microworkers
- You can withdraw your money only through PayPal and Skrill and that too only when your account balance reaches $10.
- If you lose the PIN number that was sent to your address, you have to pay extra $2 to request a new PIN again.
So, reading all this, you would have come to a conclusion about Microworkers and its benefits. Actually, there are more benefits than any cons in Microworkers. Thus, without a second thought, you can jump on this website and start making money. Keep up your time and finish the tasks within the prescribed time since timing is most important in Microworkers.