The most crucial gizmos required nowadays are the Landing Page Creator Tools. So, you can say the website landing page is the first page your user opens up . This page is usually called your website homepage. The firsthand impression a landing page gives on your user, is the basic idea of what he clicked on.
Image Credit: exeideas.com
The purpose of a landing page –
- This is to attract the focus your visitor’s attendance on the page.
- From where you can also capture his information that you can use later to interact with him/her .
- To coax your user to make a click . Thus, You can entice your user to click on the landing page and thereby getting a redirect indication.
- A landing page must have an eye-catchy headline and visual clarity.
Optimizely is one of the best Landing Page Creator Tools, if you as a developer have created your landing page from scratch.
- This tool isn’t very helpful if you have already used a tool to create your landing page.
- This tool is used for split testing your landing page. Which means, it is an A/B testing software that makes two or more different variations of your landing page by giving suggestions.
- These suggestions are easy to use as Optimizely generates simple lines of code. You just need to copy these on to the server of your website.
- With such different versions of the landing page, this tool diverts the traffic among your different landing pages.
- After some traffic, it shows statistics about the traffic that visited each variation of your landing page.
- This tool comes in both free and paid versions. The paid version offers much more options that the free one.
This tool is a favorite among beginners and skilled developers alike. So you can also call it, the most sought for Landing Page Creator Tools.
- This tool allows you to create landing pages without having to write long lines of code.
- With just a few mouse clicks, your developer can create a landing page. It uses the convenient, simple and traditional ‘drag and drop’ approach.
- Using Unbounce is convenient as your developer can build a loading page from scratch. Moreover, it also offers a wide variety of templates to choose from.
- In addition, this tool provides the A/B testing. As we already know, A/B testing is comparing the different yet similar versions of a landing page with similar visits and comparing the statistics.
- Unbounce also converts your page for mobile view. It shows statistics about that conversion. One great feature is that this tool has a wide range of tutorials to help your developer start his page development.
- Unbounce is costly as its basic subscription starts from 49$. However, you can use their demo version available with some locked features.
Launch Rock is one of the most awesome Landing Page Creator Tools, that you can use to create landing pages that convey a ready to launch message.
- This tool should be your first choice if you’re startups or into small scale website.
- Launch Rock creates pages which will help in initiating a feeling of excitement among your visitors.
- It is easy to develop landing page tool which offers you pre-designed templates that are easy to customize.
- You just need to add a name to any pre-designed template and this tool does the rest.
- It even validates the pages made through it.
- This tool is highly affordable. That is why it should be your first choice for startups or beginners. This tool is for all those who want to make it big in this world.
- It will even help convert your desktop version of your website into a mobile version in real time.
- This is available in two version – free and paid. The paid version costs $5 a month. The paid version supports both HTML and CSS.
Crazy Egg is one of the few Landing Page Creator Tools that will allow you to get a feedback from your visitors.
- It is easy to use. You can simply even couple it up with as it offers a plugin. This tool will inform your developer about the know-how of each visitor who uses your landing page.
- Crazy Egg just generates a code that you need to paste in the source code of your website. Thereafter, the rest will be taken care by the tool itself.
- It even offers a “check installation page” that allows you to verify the code if it’s working correctly or not.
- With such basic design and support for , it is one of the best heat map generation tools.
- This tool not only gives you a real feedback from your visitor. But also to your developer allowing him to analyze how his website works.
- It even shows a scroll map and heat map will show your developer where the clicks have been made.
- Dell and Yahoo! are just some of Crazy Egg’s big clients that use this tool for user analysis.
- This tool is paid. It offers 4 payment plans. Each of the plans is free for first 30 days.
A landing page behavior and the way it shows up is dependent on two things- first is the device and second are the client used to access the content.
- The Browser Shots Landing Page Creator Tools will allow your developer to check how your landing page would look in a different browser.
- All your developer need to do is paste the URL of your landing page in the text box of the Browser shots page.
- This tool would go on to tell your developer what the problem is.
- The only drawback of this tool is that it cannot fix the error, nonetheless, it can unravel the problem for you.
- It is up to your developer how they tackle the issue. This tool offers more than 100 browser integrations.
There are many tools on the internet that offer Landing Page Creator Tools. It is up to your developer which tools he/she chooses. This choice of your obviously fluctuates due to many factors like pricing, support from the tool community.
If you find this article helpful, please share it with others. Always open to your valuable feedback and suggestions.
Be Innovative & Live It Up With Passion!