Blogging has become a very serious business and most of the bloggers spend their time in blogging all the time. If you are not conscious about your health and if you neglect it as a blogger then it could lead to dangerous situations. I am not an expert in advising people about health but I feel being a member of the blogosphere I should write something which will help the bloggers as well as the readers. Writing about health is much needed as it has become one of the alarming situations of health and the life. After all, health is wealth!
You will love the blog post for sure because it is all about the bloggers who choose various interesting topics, do research and create content and publish it by spending longer hours. Blogger has a very challenging time because of the increasing competitions, changing technologies and advanced techniques. Bloggers have to work hard and get engaged in many different difficult tasks. To compete in the day-to-day blogging, the bloggers have a tough time in developing quality content, working longer hours, spending sleepless nights in front of a computer and trying to finish the jobs before the deadlines. The work involves physical pain and mental stress which can lead to serious health problems. There are many major and minor problems which can affect the bloggers in a long run.
To compete in the day-to-day blogging, the bloggers have a tough time in developing quality content, working longer hours, spending sleepless nights in front of a computer and trying to finish the jobs before the deadlines. The work involves physical pain and mental stress which can lead to serious health problems. There are many major and minor problems which can affect the bloggers in a long run.
Some of the common diseases which most of the bloggers are suffering from are discussed below:
• Eye problem
• Neck pain problem
• Headache problem
• Weight gain problem
• Vitamin D – deficiency
Let us discuss the physical problems and find out about the techniques which can help you to overcome the physical problems completely.
It is one of the most common health issues among the bloggers and also the people who sit at a place for a longer time. It keeps the pressure on the backbone which makes the person suffer. There are few simple tips you can follow if you are suffering from severe back pain.
• Always be in straight posture while sitting in front of a computer.
• Sit in a comfortable chair where your hips and knees remain on the same level. It helps in keeping a minimum pressure on your back.
• Never sit for longer hours. Move your arms, knees, and neck.
• Also take breaks while working at regular intervals and walk around releasing the body movement free. Your movements help in smooth blood circulation in the body which makes you active.
Eyes always feel the pressure while watching TV or while working on the computer for longer time. Sometimes your eyes get a burning sensation or feeling itchy. Sometimes water keeps coming from your eyes for a longer time. Some people even suffer from long-sight or short-sight problems.
Most of the bloggers when use laptops for longer time feel the eyes stressed and tired. You can try the following given tips which are very useful in reducing the eye-problems.
• Never work continuously for a longer time.
• Take regular breaks while sitting relaxed and closing the eyes for a moment.
Neck pain is the most common problem which most of the bloggers are facing today. When a person sits consistently for longer hours in front of computers, they suffer such health related issues. Sitting in the chair and constantly looking at the monitor gives additional pressure on the neck and back of the person. Sometimes the pain will be severe and the person could not concentrate on his work at all.
• Never work for longer hours and always take a break during your working hours.
• Never keep your neck in only one direction for a longer time. Keep moving your face and neck to release the pressure.
• Get up from the place and have a walk around stretching your arms and shoulder which relaxes your neck.
• Get into the habit of doing Yoga which offers simple exercises for the hands, shoulders, and neck which you can do while taking a break during the work.
• Keep your back straight and avoid looking at the screen by angling your neck which could lead to a serious neck trouble.
• If your pain in neck and shoulders is persistent then change your style of working and the way of sitting.
It is also one of the frequent health problems that most of the bloggers face. Sitting at one place for longer and staring at the glared screen continuously can lead to a severe headache. Most often the pain will be over the forehead around the eyes. There are many problems that can be related to headache. Sometimes eye problem can lead to headaches.
• The change in the eye-sight could also be the possible reason for having frequent headaches. In that case, one should test eyes with an eye specialist.
• Working for longer hours without taking breaks or refreshing intervals can start making the head heavier and it starts aching. One should have a habit of taking rest in-between and getting refreshed and active.
• Do not have tea or coffee more than required. Most of the people have a habit of skipping their meal and having tea or coffee which could be dangerous. Never miss your meal or never replace it with tea or coffee.
• Adjust the light in the room if it is too bright. Also adjusting the screen for brightness and contrast is advisable. The brighter light could affect eyes severely and it could start a headache.
Weight gain problem
Most of the people today face the problem of obesity. The entire world is facing the problem from all corners of the world. Obesity is causing some severe health problems to the people of different age-groups. Most of the people while working keep eating unhealthy, stuffy, and fatty food. It increases the intake of calories unexpectedly higher and it could lead to the problem of weight gain.
• For the people suffering from obesity, walking is the best exercise.
• Always avoid high-calorie food while working or while sitting and watching TV.
• The intake of calories keeps increasing when the person does not remain active.
• Make a routine and start exercising every day. You can actively participate in walking, yoga, and activities like cycling which is highly preferred.
Vitamin D deficiency
Though it is not a common deficiency among the bloggers but while sitting at home for a longer time do not allow them to go out in the sunlight.
• Vitamin D is available in plenty for you when you get exposed to the sun.
• It is very important to go out either in the morning or in the evening.
• Exposing to the mild sunlight refreshes your mind and makes you feel warm and happy.
Bloggers have to keep healthy while blogging for longer hours. You might be suffering from any of the minor or major problems regarding your health. But if you act on time and start taking care of your health it will surely make you a better and more popular blogger within a short time.