This article ‘All About Google Mobile Playbook‘ is an attempt for all my readers to have an access to the secret treasures of Google high dive. Never before have marketers had a tool as powerful and as mobile to ascertain their customers’ behavior.
The best we could do till now was influence consumer behavior to match our needs. But with mobile – with thousands of collected information bits that come with every swipe and search – we now can align our needs to match consumer behavior. This shift is nothing less than a revolution.
Image Credit: storage.googleapis
If you or your organization needs any help in figuring out what to do with mobile, Google is here to help you out with their recently released “Playbook”. This is called The Mobile Playbook: The Busy Executive’s Guide to Winning with Mobile.
- It is highly critical for your brand to understand how mobile works in the daily lives of consumers.
- Moreover, also determine how the mobile has created deeper forms of brand loyalty and paths to purchase.
- It is a direct channel into the habits and lives of consumers.
- Consumers need quick answers, therefore, a properly mobilized brand can provide immediate solutions.
- This further proceeds and respond to consumers in real time and eventually predict their needs.
What is Google Mobile Playbook?
- The Google Mobile Playbook is not about selling you on the mobile.
- This resource is meant to explain how, when and where you can use your mobile to lead or add-on to your marketing efforts.
- It draws marketers through the process of mobile strategy development from the beginning to the end.
- The best in the market practices are provided around mobile executions. They also give ways to grasp the myriad mobile means and how you can effectively measure and optimize mobile.
- It aims to demonstrate to marketers the adaptability of mobile as a marketing channel.
What Does The Google Mobile Playbook Offer?
It offers the most recent practices and best strategies –
- for gaining in mobile, like how to address the price transparency,
- hence, the archaic question of when to build a mobile website and build a mobile app,
- challenge and face showrooming head on, and
- what it actually to build multi-screen marketing campaigns.
What Does Google Mobile Playbook Focus On?
The Google Mobile Playbook helps you to focus on your value proposition. Your business website has to be fully optimized for mobiles to encourage more visits from customers. Google has appointed special teams with the task of understanding your site’s mobile users.
- You need to define your value proposition in mobile by ascertaining what your consumer wants. What does he want to do with your business? You have to benchmark against others in your industry for ideas.
- Your immediate need is to build a mobile website. Once you do this, then check the statistics and optimize based on consumer usage.
- After your mobile site strategy is in place, build an app for a subset of your audience. Do not forget to promote your app.
- Empower your assigned Mobile Campaign with a multi-functional task force.
- Set up a meeting with your agencies for your brand on mobile and tablets. Discuss what is working and what is not?
- Assign a Mobile Campaign in your company and search for your brand in the mobile industry, just as a consumer would. Take out 5 minutes and do it today. Check out thoroughly what is working and what is not.
- Separate desktop search campaigns from mobile-specific search campaigns so that you can test, measure and develop messaging specific for mobile.
- Run HTML 5 ads that extend your branding message to reach the mobile audience.
- Assign everyone in your marketing team the action item of reviewing their programs through a mobile eyepiece.
- You should check out your tablet consumer’s experience with your brand. Search for your brand on a tablet and take 5 minutes as a consumer would. You can maximize the tablet environment with rich media creatives.
According to Google studies,
- 94% of smartphone users use their devices for local searches.
- and 51% go to websites they had visited previously
- 29% end up making purchases.
- Local searches and mobile go hand in hand.
- So, the first thing you need to do is, build a good mobile website or an app. In order to offer your clients a great mobile experience.
For any person in the mobile industry, the Playbook might look like a set of advice that is simple, obvious and something that any business owner should already know. But the Playbook is very good and quickly moves beyond the obvious.
Why Is The Google Mobile Playbook Important?
- Google has captured an important stress point with mobile and the enterprise.
- Mobile is not just something the marketing department should care about. It is an important core.
- Mobiles have a very real impact on logistics, sales and customer communications.
- The premise of the Playbook is spot on. So if you do not think of mobile as the key to your business, then you are going to fall behind.
What Are The Advantages of Google Mobile Playbook?
So, all in all, the advantages of Google Mobile Playbook are manifold which definitely requires recognition.
Mobile- A Tool, Not a Trend :
Mobile commerce is a vital tool for any successful e-commerce business. The sales of mobiles have gone up and consumers are becoming increasingly familiar and excited by mobile commerce.
Enjoy More Impulse Buys :
It has been observed that mobile users just buy more. A mobile-friendly site can easily tap into a wider audience. Statistically, it has been proved that mobile shoppers buy more than desktop shoppers. They moreover will make more impulsive purchases too !
Convert Early-Stage Shoppers :
As we know mobiles have become a major buying decision tool in any industry. Thus, a majority of shoppers use their phone which they use for purchases, research products, services, find store locations, and search for deals. 93% people conduct purchasing research on mobiles before a purchase, even though mobile users start online shopping casually. To convert a window shopper to make a sale in minutes – all you need is a cutting-edge, well-designed mobile solution. A solution that can convey trustworthiness, credibility and popularity to the mobile shoppers.
Get an Outstanding ROI :
With a few smart and quick ways, you can make your existing website mobile friendly. To get a positive ROI, chances are that your website will contribute massively in terms of profit.
Following the heads up given by Google are a must, to progress in the field of mobile marketing. Do share the article if you find it useful.
Waiting eagerly for all your valuable feedback and comments.
Learn It So Well, That Excellence Is The Only Path You Can Choose!