Driving traffic means attracting more people to your blog which is really a challenging task for every blogger. You have to use different tools, techniques, and ideas to drive massive traffic. In that case, Facebook, which is a world famous social networking site, helps you in so many ways to promote your blog.
As we already know, Facebook is currently the top and one of the most visited social networking site on the web. Thus, it could help you in a better and effective manner to promote your blog in an excellent way. So what can be the result? Of course, more traffic in less time.
So, let us discuss the most effective ways which can drive massive traffic to your blog from Facebook:
- Create your own Facebook page
This is the very first initial step that is very important to drive traffic to your blog. First, create a separate page for your blog on Facebook. To do so, please follow the below steps:
- Choose “create page” in FB and then select the classification that suits you among the choices such as “Local business”, “Brand or Product”, “Artist or Public figure”, “Entertainment” and so on.
- After choosing your official name, write a detailed description about your blog with a link to your blog.
- Later, fill all the options such as “Page info”, “Notifications” and “Page roles” to describe your blog. Upload a suitable profile picture.
- Promote the content with Facebook promoting options such as Photo, Video and link with caption, Event page, plain status and so on.
- Invite your friends, relatives to read and like your page.
- After this, share this page in all possible social networks such as Google plus, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Add fresh and relevant images to each and every post
More visitors get attracted to eye-catching images on Facebook pages. Thus, choose the best images for your blog’s content and post that on your Facebook page along with the link redirecting to your blog. Damn sure that you will be getting lots of viewers, likes and visitors to your blog through Facebook.
Follow the below steps:
- Choose clear image that is visually appealing
- Add a short and precise synopsis that can attract people to click that link or image.
- Always check the Facebook insight and your blog metrics to know the number of likes and visitors for that particular post.
- Repeat this for all kind of fresh post you have.
3. Ask more interesting questions
When you post your content with a “final question” that is short and interesting, you will be definitely getting more visitors to your blog. Just know your visitors and ask questions that may intend them to click your link.
“Can you ever imagine a wireless charger?” when added to your post related to your technical article will automatically drive people to click that link. This way you can earn more visitors to your blog.
- Conduct interesting contest on your Facebook page
You can generate traffic by conducting interesting games, puzzles and contest on your Facebook page so that you will be getting more visitors automatically. Conduct such contests on your Facebook page and then add your blog link at the end of that contest. The winners or those who tried to answer your contest will be automatically attracted to visit your blog and its contents.
- Create a theme video
To engage more Facebook viewers, create your own video that describes the essence of your current blog article. The video must be in such a manner that the viewers must be able to understand the theme of the article before they read it. This is a magical trick and sure you can find more visitors to your blog. Thus, create a best short video for your post and share it along with the link to your blog.
Thereby, the above-mentioned are the most trusted ways to drive massive traffic from Facebook to your blog. Do share your views with us in the comment section. We’d love to hear from you, what works for you. And don’t forget to like our Facebook Page :))