The blog is becoming one of the promising elements on the internet. A variety of the website focuses on pumping their site with a blog content. To make a website optimum and likable an individual tries to put in a variety of effort. A website or blog owner focuses on the content, SEO(Search Engine Optimization), visibility and much more. Along with all these factors, he should not ignore one of the most important thing, the website load time. Because quicker and easy accessibility makes a website a big hit. Above all loading time has a greater impact on the website ranking.
Photo Credits: rocksdigital.com
If you are an active blogger on your website, then it is very important to monitor the load time of your content and make an effort to correct the slow-down and downtimes. Because a slow website would irritate the user rather than comfort him. A better website load time would foster better user experience. With this piece of article, you might come across a variety of techniques. To enhance and check the load time. All you have to make sure is that make use of techniques that does not hurt the website and the internet norms.
How Can You Optimize Your Blog Load Time?
To make a blog content likable it is very important that you take appropriate measures to make it optimum in every possible way. And most importantly work on its load time to pull in a number of viewers. You can try the ways listed below to reduce the load time of your blog and make it quicker and instant.
- Work on removing and disabling all the unwanted stuff.
- Upload your blog site with a good theme. Make sure you do not put your blog with a free theme. Invest wisely. A theme with a good source of information depicts the success of your blog.
- Make sure you work on optimizing the images in your blog and also do not stuff your blog site with unwanted random images.
- Make effort to display pages that are being viewed more, a little faster. As this would help to have a good user experience.
- Do not overload your homepage with unwanted decorative stuff.
- Avail a better and result-oriented CDN (Content Delivery Network) service to make sure that your content gets distributed well across the countries.
Thereby, these tips would definitely help you make your website load time faster and also attract every individual towards your blog site.
Photo Credits: viralsecoservices.com
How would you check a website’s load time?
Well..!!! One need not panic on this regard because there are a variety of tools that help in knowing the load time of the website. A few among many are mentioned below:
- GTMetrix: This site gives you space to check the performance well and that too optimally.
- Sucuri Load Time Tester: It helps check website load time of various site at the same time.
- Pingdom: This tool helps you analyze the element which takes a longer time to load along with the performance review.
- Website Pulse: A tool that helps you access quick information about the website load time.
- Site 24×7: Complete analysis of your web page which includes elements like Connection Time, Start to render, Total page loading time, First-time byte and much more.
Hope these tools help you monitor the website load time and speed.