YouTube is another interesting website followed by millions of followers. YouTube is like the video-graphic guide of the Google itself. YouTube is a platform where you can show off your talents, your knowledge or even of the most random yet stupid things. YouTube is one place for all the people who are more willing to watch videos rather than reading texts and watching images.
YouTube is another great platform to earn loads of money once you reach your goal of the number of subscribers. In 2017, the most paid YouTuber in India is Bhuvan Bam. The founder of ‘BB ki Vines’. He has uploaded almost 86 videos to his channel and makes 3-4 lakhs per video. Yes! This is the power of monetization by YouTube. If you wish to be a millionaire and you think you possess that something in you, you need to have a huge number of subscribers of your channel.
Related: How to Earn Money with YouTube??
The more subscribers you have the more views and money you earn. Want your videos to go viral? Work on these steps and achieve what you want:-
- WORK ON THE VIDEOS:
To make any of the upcoming methods to work, you need to make a really effective and persuasive video. Here are simple guidelines for the beginners to make an impactful video:
- CREATE A SCRIPTED VIDEO: Don’t go random on your video if you wish to be a professional in this field. You need to avoid the blankness of facing a camera and also the cuts you would be making in the video making it sloppy. Be very acknowledged about what you are going to say and what you are going to represent to them.
- ENGAGING VIDEO: Don’t let people get bored of your videos so make it interesting and informative. You can use whatever tricks you wish to make them watch the whole thing.
- KEEP A CHECK ON THE DURATION: People don’t wish to watch one thing going on for a long time. The videos which are most watched on the YouTube are usually 3-5 minutes long. So make small and meaningful videos.
- EDIT THE VIDEO: Editing the graphics and sound effects are the best attraction for a video. People tend to love the efforts one makes to create a video. So don’t go uploading the natural and un-edited videos (Unless you are posting a natural incident).
- END THE VIDEO ON A HIGH NOTE: The video should remain interesting throughout, but what makes the users follow you or subscribe your channel is how appealing and enticing the ending of the video was. The end should always leave the visitor to seek for more.
- VIDEO TITLE AND DESCRIPTION:
The title of the video should be different and this is exactly how you gather the mob to your video from the others similar to yours. The title should clear the message of the video itself. But remember one thing, always use the general words to receive the maximum help from the SEO results. Try to tackle the high volume and low competition search words to create the title of your video. Don’t make the title very long.
Video description should not be too much. It should say the theme of the video but not the story. Don’t tell everything about the video and always keep the public in suspense by adding questions in the description. Allow your audience to have a just a sneak of the inside story.
- ‘Call to Action’ ANNOTATIONS:
Annotations are the small pop-ups which are displayed between or at the start of the videos asking you for the subscription. These are annoying but if used well then they can be of great use to the creator. Try to make these annotations small or at the sides so that they may appear on the screen but do not disturb your audience as well. Don’t put too many in the videos, or else it can cause a damage to your quality of videos.
Create a speech bubble annotation or upload any image or ‘button’ which on being clicked by the visitor would directly add the subscriber to your channel. Make it easy for the audience to reach you.
- STAY CONSISTENT:
This is the key to keep your viewers stay connected with you and also to invite the new ones. Always try to maintain a rhythm. Try to post more videos with every passing session but remember, never go in the backward direction. Once you start posting at a good rate and then you increase the time lapse between your videos, the rating is highly expected to decrease. Try to stay in constant contact with your subscribers.
- ASK THE AUDIENCE TO SUBSCRIBE:
The easiest and straightforward way to increase your subscribers is to ask the audience directly in the video itself to subscribe to your channel. Provide them the information in a very short method about how can they do that in the very starting or at the end of the video. You cannot assume your audience to read your mind, so ask them to hit the subscribe button below. Ask them to subscribe you to have further notifications if other videos are being uploaded on your channel.
- CREATE A CHANNEL TEASER:
Make a small video as a trailer of your channel and what all kinds of videos or genre your channel covers. You can even personalize video thumbnails of your other videos into the teaser to make people look for the other videos as well. Keep the audience informative about your upcoming videos and give the behind scenes of the actual video to make it engaging. Viewers love to see the ‘Making of the video’ so you can add another video showing some funny mistakes of the co-stars.
- LEVERAGE FEATURED CHANNELS:
A simple yet effective method to increase your video reach and gathering more subscriber is to team up with another Youtube content creator. This type of collaboration is beneficial for both the partners. There is an option on your video channel of ‘Featured Channels’ so click on it and add the channels you would like to recommend your viewers. Ask the featured channel to do the same for you. This way the viewers can have access to both the channels and is a fruitful deal for both.
- BE YOUR OWN KIND BUT REMEMBER TO STAY IN TREND:
It is really tough to maintain the image of being different from others in a world of competition but you have to stay remarkable. Focus on what you do the best. Try to excel the field your channel is supposed to support. Almost every field has now thousands of people working on it so to remain distinct from them, put extra efforts over the quality and the content of the videos.
Don’t ever copy. Always bring something new and happening to the audience. The best way to remain in this world is to go with the flow. In other words, don’t be afraid of trying what is trending on the social media, for example: Even if you are a person who posts the videos of stand-up comedy, don’t miss the ‘Ice bucket challenge’. Subscribers love to see their channel owners doing such stuff once in a blue moon. It is another sort of refreshment for both, channel and the audience.
- ADD A YOUTUBE WIDGET TO YOUR OTHER ACCOUNTS AND BLOGS:
Always promote your YouTube channel over other social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. You can add a widget of your YouTube channel to your blog for the public following you on other accounts. This is how you can keep the whole network managed and informed about your latest videos. Share your insights and other stories over other social sites to boost your subscribers.
- INTERACT WITH YOUR LOYAL SUBSCRIBERS:
People who love you would love the idea of communicating you at a personal level and will tend to share your videos to achieve many more views and subscribers as well. Connect to them over other sites too. Youtube is not just a site to put your videos on, it is a community itself.
- Take out some time to like other videos and make genuine comments about the video to get seen by other users too.
- Make the Questions and Answers videos of your channel where you could answer the questions asked to you in the comment section and can even fulfill their wishes by making the videos asked by the public itself.
- Make ‘Pay-off’ videos. The pay-off videos are the videos uploaded by a channel in return for something done by the subscribers or viewers for the channel. For example: Most of the channels set goals (Let say 5000 subscribers) when they reach the goal, they do one special video as they have promised to the subscribers it can be anything but it should be interesting enough so that people would subscribe you to make you do that.
You can be the next ‘YouTube made Millionaire’ all you need to do is to know the right talent and the right trick to advertise you and your brand. Be creative about what you post and how you present it. Fame is a tricky thing to earn, you can be the ‘Dhinchak Pooja’ or the ‘Sanam Puri’, but once it comes knocking at your door, make out the best from it.
Please share this post with your friends. Keep visiting and do share your valuable feedback in the comment section.