We have seen lot many posts on Google Adsense and its usefulness in promoting the blogs and helping the bloggers in earning money. Adsense is more useful when you use quality ads and safer returns options and which makes Google Adsense as the best contextual network. It can be profitable when used with advertisements effectively.
Blog Monetization network
Google Adsense is considered as blog Monetization network which most of the bloggers used today. Most of the bloggers do not think beyond Google Adsense. The kind of response and the returns one gets from Adsense is highly productive for the blogs to move on in the search engine result pages and also to get noticed at a higher level. Google has inbuilt options for the Adsense which offers complete support to the websites or blogs and promotes it over the network with profitable income. But is it the only world for bloggers to use Google Adsense for promoting the blogs or there is any world beyond?
The World beyond Adsense
Why have we to think about running a blog successfully without using the Google Adsense? To get Google Adsense for your blog is a process which takes time. You need to create an account and apply for the Adsense services to Google. It takes several days, sometimes weeks to approve your account and to get the Adsense services. Even for any reason, if the Adsense account which you are using for your blog, gets banned then it takes a longer time to resolve the issue before you get the account back.
In all these cases, your blog will suffer, if you only depend on Google Adsense. You need to think of alternatives, if you want to run your blog successfully then that is the reason we have to think about the world beyond Google Adsense.
Pros and cons of Adsense
Before we think beyond Google Adsense, lets us discuss pros and cons of Adsense. Google Adsense is highly useful money making program which has many benefits to offer:
- When you use Adsense, you do not have to worry about the quality of Ads displayed.
- You do not need to change the advertisements manually at all.
- Adsense payments are most reliable. You never have to worry about the payment part.
You must follow content guidelines and abide every given rule by Google Adsense services.
- There are some restrictions on the type of content you post on your website or your blog. Google Adsense does not permit you to upload content which may not be related to your business but yet you can not publish such as information about individuals, products or online services etc.
- Adsense provides you many other optimization services such as using keyword techniques with PPC or CPC.
- You may get hits on your blog and returns but it will be limited and most of them are from the countries like Pakistan, Bangladesh or Malaysia with very low income.
These are certainly the drawbacks of Adsense but working with Adsense will not be beneficial at the beginning and it takes longer time, hard work and patience to start getting better results.
The above discussion tells us that Adsense neither offers huge returns unless the blogger works hard for a longer period of time nor it allows the blogger to display the content of his choice.
Blogging with experiments
The best blogging experiment comes more with practical involvement. Once you decide the niche to write the blog. Instead of spending time with something completely new and works in the longer term, choose some other techniques which are free and highly effective. Some of the web hosting company offers limited editions of web promotion programs which cost less and work well. You have the option to display anything you wish without any restriction and it helps in promoting the blogs or websites.
Learn and adapt the social media network for the benefit of your blog or business. Such experiments do not cost you much and keep showing the result in shorter terms.
Adapt & mold your techniques
For a person who is running a blog relating to technology, he can find a number of ways to monetize the blog effectively. Creating e-book helps in creating awareness among visitors and other bloggers with similar interests. Most of the people do not know about such things which can work wonders. It only needs little interest, experience, and ideas. You have to adopt the new techniques and mold them as per your need.
- A person having a blog related to financial aspects can certainly offer financial information and services by charging affordable price.
- The person, who plans to run a matrimonial blog, can start consulting people and offering better advice on various relationship issues.
- If you are running a health related blog, then you can offer the various diet plans which people will appreciate and buy at a competitive price.
- If you are experimenting with the blog and finding most the experiments work in a positive direction then you can start consulting people about blogging to succeed which people will appreciate.
The market is huge and you only have to choose a better, appropriate niche which can help you to concentrate and work hard to give a fruitful result.
Google Adsense is the best tool for the online business promotion and internet marketing activities. But For a blogger, it is not the limit. One should think beyond and try experimenting new techniques which surely help in makes your blog a huge success.