If I ask you, Do you like money making? It would be stupid, because who do not like to make money and grow. If you look at the present era, all are engaged and equipped with the internet. You can even say that people are obsessed with the internet. Many have also found an opportunity to make money online. And on the other hand, there is a blogger who posts, publish and present information for the readers and make money from the blog site.
Bloggers are directing all the possible efforts to bring down the good result to earn money. But in this process make sure that you make use of the right and appropriate method at the right time to flourish on the web. For which all you have to do is combine a good proportion of reality, effort, content, goal, passion, and need. Dedicated work encompassed with proper content can make you a valuable blogger in the world of blogging.
Photo Credits- growmypocket.xyz
Professional bloggers who are trending on the web generally make use of the following below mentioned list of revenue generating technique or methods to make money or to turn a blog site into a money maker.
- Merchandising Your Brand:
As you all know merchandising is an important marketing element. It involves exciting or drawing the customers or audience interest towards the product. So being a blogger, if you have any specific image or logo for your blog content then you can very well make use of it. You can merchandise your brand by lending your logo getting printed on several items like mugs, mouse-pads, sticker, clock, apron, bands, t-shirts, stationaries etc. This act would help you promote and at the same time make money.
Two best things you can do for good merchandising is:
- Search a T-shirt shop near your locality, and get your logo printed on it and start distributing. And gradually after some time scale up with other goodies.
- On-demand branding service: The other super cool way is signing up with on-demanding branding services like Zazzle, CafePress, Branders, Direct links etc. This is basically a store which sells numerous things. This platform would serve a good place to canvas your logo. So you have to select an item to sell, which would be then displayed with the concerned graphics print. Now what they do is sell your articles through a customized web page, which appeals the audience. This way they buy your brand and you stay in their mind for longer.
- Choose Ad Networks:
Advertising is something very common and familiar to the user of the internet or the webmasters. Publishing or posting an ad with a motive to promote is very common practice. The method, mode, type and nature of advertisements vary according to the type of content and the budgets. There are numerous options available when it comes to ad networks. All you have to do is select one from the big list of networks like Clicksor, Adknowledge, CrispAds, Bidvertiser, Marchex, Google AdSense, PeakClick, RevenuePilot, TextAds, Vibrant, MatomySEO, ValueClick Media, Tribal Fusion, and much more.
- Affiliate Programs Equals Extra Money:
This is a type of program which helps you to advertise as well as earn money. This is just like a text, audio, video or banner advertising which you do for any product or content. But the thing here is you earn a certain percent of commission from the sale.
So all you have to do is appeal and persuade the visitor to click the ad because the sale result from such click would help you earn a pre-determined commission. So basically, it is a performance-based program, for which you can also hire temporary people to market your website to attract more visitors. There are plenty of affiliate programs according to the need and size of an online webmaster. Consider affiliating some products from your blog site would help you make money.
- Selling Display Ad Space:
So if you are an established blogger or considerably a good blogger whose site can drive at least thousand or ten thousand visitors a day, then you have a big weapon in your hand. All you have to do is sell the advertising space to the advertiser, this would help you earn extra money.
So to make your blog site desirable in the eyes of advertisers you should:
- Have a good and reliable content.
- Try to generate more traffic.
- Make an effort to display some relevant ads, and contents based on the advertiser’s product.
- Sign up with a good ad network to make better money.
Other than this techniques, you can make use of the subscription and paid membership model to draw money from the pockets of the readers, but you can do this only if your blog site is way too popular and readers cannot spare letting it go off their hands.
Try applying the above-mentioned tips to your blog site and make it a money making site. This way one can convert even a blog site to a money maker. A good professional blogger should try his best to successfully implement all these opportunities into the blog.